Speaking Engagements and Workshops
HAP’nings now utilizes these opportunities to teach, coach and mentor groups of small business owners and non-profit leaders. It is an affordable way for small organizations to learn the basics of many of the management skills they need to propel and sustain their organizations.
University and Continuing Education students find HAP’nings now motivational workshops and presentations on career help them take a more creative, focused path both short and long-term.
- Give non-profits the tools to grow a business within their 501c.3 that makes it less dependent on funders through a one-day workshop and a follow-up one-day intensive with individual non-profits already proven to be effective with fifty non-profits
- Give grant-makers alternative techniques for supporting non-profits that want to start/expand earned income streams that are a “win-win” and increase ROI
Earle Walker, Exec. Dir RASC, Honie Ann Peacock, Leonard Fabio, Pres. NYSAMC
- Customized half-day, one-day and two-day workshops for small business owners in Managing a Small Office, Communications, Making Presentations, Strategic Marketing, Business Planning, Effective Proposal-Writing
- Customized half-day and one day workshops for non-profit Executive Directors and Board members on Building Profitable Earned Income Projects, How to Start an Effective Individual Donor Campaign, Managing a Small Office
- One-Three hr workshop “Creating a Respectful Workplace” focuses on communication techniques that foster better communications, raise awareness of and reduce inappropriate workplace behaviors toward protected classes.
- Presentations to university and continuing education students using my personal multi-track education and career paths to jumpstart an interactive discussion of their own goals and objectives
- One-on-one coaching to individual students on resume writing, marketing strategies, “out-of-the-box” thinking about transferability of skills, and dealing with obstacles.
For more information or to schedule a workshop, please contact HON: firstname.lastname@example.org or Office: 434 234-3495 / Mobile: 646 404-2238